Join our fight against activists like PETA trying to impose a lifestyle on you.
Our freedom of choice as consumers is under attack. What you eat, what you wear, how you choose to get insurance—activists want to take choices away from you.
National animal “rights” organizations like PETA and the Humane Society of the US raise more than $200 million dollars a year, often from unsuspecting donors. That money enriches executives and funds lobbying campaigns to ban or drive the cost up of meat; fur, leather, and cashmere garments; pet ownership; and other products or activities—such as visiting a zoo—that involve animals.
In PETA’s world, it would impose a vegan lifestyle on everyone. No one could own a pet, enjoy a bowl of ice cream, take their kids to a zoo, or wear a silk shirt, simply because less than 1% of the population wishes to dictate their vegan lifestyle on others—and they are willing to use threats, criminal acts, and intimidation to get their way.
Public health activists want the government to tax or limit foods like pizza, soft drinks, fruit juice, and snacks because, in their minds, you can’t be trusted to make your own choices about what to eat or drink. Just look at Michael Bloomberg, who as mayor of New York banned the sale of large sodas and restaurants and ball games.
Meanwhile, big government activists want to limit choices for healthcare. They have fought vigorously against the expansion of short-term health insurance choices, which provide flexible choices for millions of Americans who don’t need a standard plan.
An attack on one consumer product is an attack on consumer freedom broadly.
Are you with us? Allow us to be your voice. Please donate to help us fight attacks from PETA and others on your freedom to choose.
Not ready to donate? Sign up for our mailing list!
CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION is §501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE 1-800-435-7352 OR ONLINE AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. THE CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION’s Registration number is CH13667.
- Georgia: Upon request, Center for Organizational Research and Education will provide a full and fair description of this and its other programs, and a financial statement or summary.
- Maryland: A copy of Center for Organizational Research and Education’s current financial statement is available on request to: Center for Organizational Research and Education, 1090 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005, (202)463-7112. For the cost of copies and postage, registration documents, and other information are available from the Maryland Secretary of State.
- Minnesota: 100 percent of your gift may be deducted as a charitable contribution under Federal and state income tax laws.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Center for Organizational Research and Education may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1- 888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp/charities.htm. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Center for Organizational Research and Education may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services upon request.
- Washington: For additional information regarding Center for Organizational Research and Education’s activities or financial information, the Center is registered with the Washington State Charities Program as required by law. Information may be obtained by calling 800-332-4483 or 360-725-0378.