Did you know?
- The deceptively named “Humane Society” of the United States—which isn’t affiliated with any real humane societies or other pet shelters—spends $120 million a year pushing an animal rights agenda that includes giving animals the “right” to sue and the “right” not to be eaten as food?
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is on record saying that “even if animal testing resulted in a cure for AIDS, we’d be against it,” and that the group’s campaign director insists “blowing stuff up and smashing windows” is “a great way to bring about animal liberation”?
- The misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine — in reality a front group for PETA — has been censured by the American Medical Association, which calls its dietary recommendations “irresponsible and potentially dangerous to the health and welfare of Americans”?
- The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) is calling for a new taxes on high-calorie foods, soft drinks, and desserts, as well as increased taxes on television sets and cars?
- A co-founder of Greenpeace has called his former organization “a band of scientific illiterates who use Gestapo tactics to silence people who wish to express their views in a civilized forum”?
- The combined budgets of these activist groups is more than $200 million a year, because of massive spending by deep-pocketed foundations with names like Pew, MacArthur, Packard, Ford, and Rockefeller?
The Center for Consumer Freedom is working hard to protect your right to have the truth about the activists who threaten your favorite foods. We need your financial help to share our message through our magazine, radio, and television advertising. A donation of as little as twenty-five dollars makes a difference. Ninety percent of your generous gift will go towards the cost of running these ads, and your contribution is tax-deductible and anonymous.
We cannot guarantee that we will put these lunatics out of business, but outrage is a powerful thing. As more Americans learn the truth, the PETAs and Greenpeaces of the world just might find it harder to make ends meet.
Send your contribution (with your name and address) to:
Make a Donation by Credit Card
Donate to the Center for Consumer Freedom
The Center for Consumer Freedom is a project of the CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION. CORE is a §501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. Certain states require CORE to disclose certain information to you. If you live in a state listed here, clicking the “Submit” button indicates that you have read your state’s disclosure notice. Please note that CORE does not solicit contributions from donors in California, New York, Utah, or West Virginia.
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. THE CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION’s Registration number is CH13667. CALL 1-800-435-7352 OR VISIT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM.
- Georgia: Upon request, Center for Organizational Research and Education will provide a full and fair description of this and its other programs, and a financial statement or summary.
- Maryland: A copy of Center for Organizational Research and Education’s current financial statement is available on request to: Center for Organizational Research and Education, 1090 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005, (202)463-7112. For the cost of copies and postage, registration documents, and other information are available from the Maryland Secretary of State.
- Minnesota: 100 percent of your gift may be deducted as a charitable contribution under Federal and state income tax laws.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Center for Organizational Research and Education may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1- 888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp/charities.htm. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Center for Organizational Research and Education may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services upon request.
- Washington: For additional information regarding Center for Organizational Research and Education’s activities or financial information, the Center is registered with the Washington State Charities Program as required by law. Information may be obtained by calling 800-332-4483 or 360-725-0378.